1. Gan,H.and X.Ye(2015).Whether to Enter Expressway or Not? The Impact of New Variable Message Sign Information.Journal of Advanced Transportation,49(2),pp.267-278.(SCI)
2. Ye,X.,W.Cheng and X.Jia(2012).Synthetic Environment to Evaluate Alternative Trip Distribution Models.Transportation Research Record,Journal of Transportation Research Board,2302,National Research Council, Washington, D.C.,pp.111-120.(SCI)
3. Ye,X.( 2011).Investigation of Underlying Distributional Assumption in Nested Logit Model Using Copula-based Simulation and Numerical Approximation.Transportation Research Record,Journal of Transportation Research Board,2254,National Research Council,Washington,D.C.,pp.36-43.(SCI)
4. Konduri,K.,X.Ye and R.M.Pendyala(2011).Joint Model of Vehicle Type Choice and Tour Length.Transportation Research Record,Journal of Transportation Research Board,2255,National Research Council,Washington,D.C.,pp.28-37.(SCI)
5. Ye,X.(2010).Accelerated Procedure of Multiclass Highway Traffic Assignment for Maryland Statewide Transportation Model.Transportation Research Record,Journal of Transportation Research Board ,2176,National Research Council，Washington,D.C.,pp.84-91.(SCI)
6. Ye,X.and R.M.Pendyala(2009).A Probit-based Joint Discrete-Continuous Model System:Analyzing Relationship between Timing and Duration of Maintenance Activities.Transportation and Traffic Theory,18,pp.403-423.
7. Ye,X.,K.Konduri,R.Pendyala,and B.Sana(2009).Formulation of an Activity-Based Utility Measure of Time Use:Application to Understanding Influence of Constraints.Transportation Research Record 2135,Journal of Transportation Research Board,National Research Council,Washington,D.C.,pp.60-68.(SCI)
8. Ye,X.,R.M.Pendyala,andG.Gottardi(2007).An Exploration of the Relationship between Mode Choice and Complexity of Trip Chaining Patterns. Transportation Research Part B:Methodological,41(1),pp.96-113.(SCI)
9. Banerjee,A.,X.Ye,and R.M.Pendyala(2007).Understanding Travel Time Expenditures around the World:Exploring the Notion of a Travel Time Frontier.Transportation,34(1),pp.51-65.(SCI)
10. Ye,X.and R.M.Pendyala(2005).A Model of Daily Time Use Allocation Using Fractional Logit Methodology.Transportation and Traffic Theory,16,pp.507-524.